Have you been looking for a blend of adventure, trekking, nature and spiritual retreat? If yes, there can be no better region than the mystical Indian Himalayas.
Well, the Himalayan ranges are an enigma in itself, enticing travellers with its breathtaking views, glaciers, river valleys and of course, the snow-laden mountains. The beauty of the Himalayas does not just compel the adventure enthusiasts to visit it, but also those seeking self-discovery or spiritual retreat amidst a serene setting.
From Hindu temples to Buddhist monasteries, from Gurudwaras to holy lakes, the long spiritual Himalayan treks in India will not only let you attain blessings but also give you an opportunity to witness a variety of cultures.
Let’s scroll down the list of 10 spiritual treks in the Himalayas that will let you get immersed in the beauty of nature while growing spiritually.
- Shrikhand Mahadev Kailash Trek, Himachal
- Ladakh Monastery Trek
- Source of Ganges Trek, Uttarakhand
- Amarnath Trek, Jammu and Kashmir
- Satopanth Lake Trek, Uttarakhand
- Hemkund Sahib Trek, Uttarakhand
- Adi Kailash Trek, Uttarakhand
- Panch Kedar Trek, Uttarakhand
- Kinner Kailash Trek, Himachal
- Phugtal Monastery Trek, Ladakh